Subcon is committed to delivering the best possible service to our clients and partners by providing new and innovative technology to the offshore and nearshore environments. Subcon is dedicated to understanding our client’s requirements, and to providing solutions that ensure any required scope is completed in a safe, productive, cost and time efficient manner.
Our services will in all cases consider Health, Safety, Environment and Quality issues.
We work closely with our Customers to ensure our subsea foundation and stabilisation products suit our Customer’s requirements.
Subcon operates and maintains a Management System which meets the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008, 14001:2015, 18001:2007 and AS/NZS 4801:2001, compliance with all applicable legal requirements, and with other requirements to which Subcon subscribes relating to its HSEQ aspects.
Subcon’s business objectives are to use resources efficiently, minimise waste and the likelihood of accidental discharges of pollutants, maintain a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly working environment in which staff, visitors, subcontractors, suppliers and the general public are not exposed to unreasonable hazards.
Continued improvement of the Management System is achieved by:
- Establishing management objectives in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
- Conducting regular management reviews and internal audits
- Effectively managing workplace risks
- Attaining the highest practically achievable standards of Occupational Health and Safety
- Ensuring that all personnel are trained in the use of the Management System
- Creating a culture that will promote continual improvement
- Encouraging all personnel to offer suggestions for improvement
- Committing adequate and appropriate resources to enable these goals to be achieved