Subcon offers a range of Articulated Concrete Mattresses that can be used to provide:
- On Bottom Stability
- Scour Protection with Subcon’s unique staggered block
- Dropped Object Protection
- Crossing support
Subcon uses steel or plastic moulds to offer the most economical solution.
Our standard range includes
|Height (mm)||Mould||Width (m)||Length (m)|
|150||Plastic||Any width in increments of 0.5m||Any length in increments of 0.5m|
Our mattresses can be manufactured with the following features:
- A unique “staggered block” design to reduce current flow through the mattress and reduces scour under mattress.
- Production as close to your loadout site as possible to minimise transportation costs.
- UV stabilised polypropylene rope and high strength concrete to ensure the required design life for the mattresses is exceeded.
- High density concrete for improved weight to volume ratio and mattress performance