Subcon’s Grout Matt is a cost effective product that allows for fast insitu installation. A double-layered fabric acts as a formwork while high strength grout is injected between the layers. The resulting product acts as a barrier to erosion for coastal and drainage structures. Matts are delivered in 100 or 200m rolls of 5.15m width which are unrolled and ”inflated” with concrete in-situ.
- Wharf and harbour embankments.
- Drainage Swales.
- Bridge abutments and road shoulder protection.
- Seawalls and river linings.
- Embankment and lake linings.
- Sludge lagoons and aeration ponds.
- Boat Ramps.