- Subsea Grouting Turntable
- SHR 350 Hose Reel
- Subcon Custom Formwork
- Subcon Standard Formwork
- 20 & 25kg Sand/Cement/Mortar Bag
- 40kg Saddle Bags
- Flying Lead Stabilisation Bags
- Offshore 2te Bulk Bags
- Offshore Bottom Opening Bags
- Articulated Concrete Mattresses
- Pipe Clamping Mattress (PCM)
- Frond Mattress
- Scour Skirts
- Anchors and Clump Weights
- Subcon Scour Collar
Flying Lead Crossing – Upper Pyrenees
Macedon gas field is located about 100km west of Onslow in Western Australia.
McDermott was contracted with the design, procurement, fabrication, transportation and installation of 77km of a 20 inch pipeline, subsea umbilicals and flexibible flowlines.
Subcon was awarded to provide 450 off 70kg flying lead grout bags.
The bags were custom designed by Subcon to meet the requirements for subsea placement and activation by ROV.