- Subsea Grouting Turntable
- SHR 350 Hose Reel
- Subcon Custom Formwork
- Subcon Standard Formwork
- 20 & 25kg Sand/Cement/Mortar Bag
- 40kg Saddle Bags
- Flying Lead Stabilisation Bags
- Offshore 2te Bulk Bags
- Offshore Bottom Opening Bags
- Articulated Concrete Mattresses
- Pipe Clamping Mattress (PCM)
- Frond Mattress
- Scour Skirts
- Anchors and Clump Weights
- Subcon Scour Collar
Greater Plutonio Pipeline Walking
A wellhead flowline within the Greater Plutonio field experienced substantial walking. In 2019 BP engaged Subcon to deliever 18 Pipe Clampign Mattresesses (PCMs) which were installed by Oceaneering in early 2020.
Detailed design and supply of concrete mattresses for axial stabilisation of ML121 Pipeline.
- 15x PCM (2.75m x 4m x 0.5m, 9.1Te)
- 15x Log Mattress (2.5m x 5m x 0.6m, 11.8Te)
Prior to fabrication, Subcon completed a full-scale System Integration Test (SIT) at our Australian fabrication yard.
Subcon delievered the project to a very tight schedule over the 2019/20 New Year period.