- Subsea Grouting Turntable
- SHR 350 Hose Reel
- Subcon Custom Formwork
- Subcon Standard Formwork
- 20 & 25kg Sand/Cement/Mortar Bag
- 40kg Saddle Bags
- Flying Lead Stabilisation Bags
- Offshore 2te Bulk Bags
- Offshore Bottom Opening Bags
- Articulated Concrete Mattresses
- Pipe Clamping Mattress (PCM)
- Frond Mattress
- Scour Skirts
- Anchors and Clump Weights
- Subcon Scour Collar
Ichthys MOF Berths
In February 2012 the JKC Joint Venture (JGC Corporation, KBR and Chiyoda Corporation) awarded BAMClough the contract to design and construct the Module Offloading Facility (MOF) near Darwin, Northern Territory.
The MOF comprises a 160 metre x 65 metre heavy lift berth constructed using cellular cofferdams, transition pontoon berth, module carrier Ro-Ro berths, and breasting and mooring dolphins.
Supply of concrete mattresses and fabric formworks for scour protection at vessel berth locations.
Subcon provided scour design, fabrication and mattress lifting frame rental.
2000m2 total coverage installed.