- Pipe Clamping Mattress (PCM)
- Subcon Scour Collar
- Articulated Concrete Mattresses
- Frond Mattress
- Anchors and Clump Weights
- Scour Skirts
- Subcon Standard Formwork
- Subcon Custom Formwork
- Offshore 2te Bulk Bags
- Offshore Bottom Opening Bags
- Flying Lead Stabilisation Bags
- 40kg Saddle Bags
- 20 & 25kg Sand/Cement/Mortar Bag
- Subsea Grouting Turntable
- SHR 350 Hose Reel
Ichthys MOF Berths
In February 2012 the JKC Joint Venture (JGC Corporation, KBR and Chiyoda Corporation) awarded BAMClough the contract to design and construct the Module Offloading Facility (MOF) near Darwin, Northern Territory.
The MOF comprises a 160 metre x 65 metre heavy lift berth constructed using cellular cofferdams, transition pontoon berth, module carrier Ro-Ro berths, and breasting and mooring dolphins.
Supply of concrete mattresses and fabric formworks for scour protection at vessel berth locations.
Subcon provided scour design, fabrication and mattress lifting frame rental.
2000m2 total coverage installed.