- Pipe Clamping Mattress (PCM)
- Subcon Scour Collar
- Articulated Concrete Mattresses
- Frond Mattress
- Anchors and Clump Weights
- Scour Skirts
- Subcon Standard Formwork
- Subcon Custom Formwork
- Offshore 2te Bulk Bags
- Offshore Bottom Opening Bags
- Flying Lead Stabilisation Bags
- 40kg Saddle Bags
- 20 & 25kg Sand/Cement/Mortar Bag
- Subsea Grouting Turntable
- SHR 350 Hose Reel
Shell Malampaya Pipeline Walking
The Malampaya Twin Phase Flowline 1 (TPF1) was shown to have walked in the axial direction 1.8m, resulting in sever stresses at the PLES.
Subcon developed a pipe clamping mattress (PCM) in conjunction with Shell to arrest further pipeline axial walking.
Detailed design and supply of concrete mattresses for axial stabilisation of TPF1.
- 15x PCM (2.75m x 4m x 0.5m, 9.1Te)
- 15x Log Mattress (2.5m x 5m x 0.6m, 11.8Te)
Prior to fabrication, Subcon completed a full-scale System Integration Test (SIT) at our Australian fabrication yard.
Subcon was awarded a Shell Certificate of Excellence, and later, the sole global licence for the now Shell patented Pipe Clamping Mattress.