- Pipe Clamping Mattress (PCM)
- Subcon Scour Collar
- Articulated Concrete Mattresses
- Frond Mattress
- Anchors and Clump Weights
- Scour Skirts
- Subcon Standard Formwork
- Subcon Custom Formwork
- Offshore 2te Bulk Bags
- Offshore Bottom Opening Bags
- Flying Lead Stabilisation Bags
- 40kg Saddle Bags
- 20 & 25kg Sand/Cement/Mortar Bag
- Subsea Grouting Turntable
- SHR 350 Hose Reel
Merimbula Engineered Reef
Client: NSW Government, Department of Industry
The NSW Department of Primary Industries commissioned the installation of an artificial reef off the coast of Merimbula, on the Sapphire Coast of New South Wales.
Subcon performed the design, construction and installation of 2 x 90te Fish Tower modules giving the engineered reef a total volume of 1,020m3.
The Fish Tower modules were designed to target a variety of marine biota, Australian design has been positioned in approximately 30m water depth and is based on our proven modules previously installed to the south of Rottnest Island.