- Subsea Grouting Turntable
- SHR 350 Hose Reel
- Subcon Custom Formwork
- Subcon Standard Formwork
- 20 & 25kg Sand/Cement/Mortar Bag
- 40kg Saddle Bags
- Flying Lead Stabilisation Bags
- Offshore 2te Bulk Bags
- Offshore Bottom Opening Bags
- Articulated Concrete Mattresses
- Pipe Clamping Mattress (PCM)
- Frond Mattress
- Scour Skirts
- Anchors and Clump Weights
- Subcon Scour Collar
Merimbula Engineered Reef
Client: NSW Government, Department of Industry
The NSW Department of Primary Industries commissioned the installation of an artificial reef off the coast of Merimbula, on the Sapphire Coast of New South Wales.
Subcon performed the design, construction and installation of 2 x 90te Fish Tower modules giving the engineered reef a total volume of 1,020m3.
The Fish Tower modules were designed to target a variety of marine biota, Australian design has been positioned in approximately 30m water depth and is based on our proven modules previously installed to the south of Rottnest Island.