- Subsea Grouting Turntable
- SHR 350 Hose Reel
- Subcon Custom Formwork
- Subcon Standard Formwork
- 20 & 25kg Sand/Cement/Mortar Bag
- 40kg Saddle Bags
- Flying Lead Stabilisation Bags
- Offshore 2te Bulk Bags
- Offshore Bottom Opening Bags
- Articulated Concrete Mattresses
- Pipe Clamping Mattress (PCM)
- Frond Mattress
- Scour Skirts
- Anchors and Clump Weights
- Subcon Scour Collar
Oceaneering Angola Jacket Repair
Client: Oceaneering (Chevron)
The South Nemba A jacket is an 8-leg jacket with 8 skirt piles in Block 0 offshore Angola.
Following an inspection cracks were noticed in some of the members, the members were to be repaired with stressed, grouted clamps.
Subcon provided the equipment, materials and manpower to grout the clamps post installation.
In total 5 members/clamps were grouted using the CM2000 mixer resulting in a total grout volume of 32m3.