- Subsea Grouting Turntable
- SHR 350 Hose Reel
- Subcon Custom Formwork
- Subcon Standard Formwork
- 20 & 25kg Sand/Cement/Mortar Bag
- 40kg Saddle Bags
- Flying Lead Stabilisation Bags
- Offshore 2te Bulk Bags
- Offshore Bottom Opening Bags
- Articulated Concrete Mattresses
- Pipe Clamping Mattress (PCM)
- Frond Mattress
- Scour Skirts
- Anchors and Clump Weights
- Subcon Scour Collar
Turkstream Dropped Object Culverts
A new pipeline system to export gas across the Black Sea involving:
- Two 32” pipelines (925km) from Anapa (Russia) to Kiyiköy (Turkey)
- Two micro tunnel pipeline sections at Russian side
- Two Above Water Tie-Ins at Turkish side
Prior to the pull-in both ends of the pipeline at the Russian side had to be shielded and protected from dropped objects such as anchors.
Subcon was contracted to design, engineer and fabricate ten (10) culverts to protect the pipeline from dropped objects.
The engineering of the culverts was done inhouse, all fabrication was done locally in Turkey, close to the loadout port in Samsun to minimise transportation costs. Subcon produced 10 of these structures in just 10 days.