- Pipe Clamping Mattress (PCM)
- Subcon Scour Collar
- Articulated Concrete Mattresses
- Frond Mattress
- Anchors and Clump Weights
- Scour Skirts
- Subcon Standard Formwork
- Subcon Custom Formwork
- Offshore 2te Bulk Bags
- Offshore Bottom Opening Bags
- Flying Lead Stabilisation Bags
- 40kg Saddle Bags
- 20 & 25kg Sand/Cement/Mortar Bag
- Subsea Grouting Turntable
- SHR 350 Hose Reel
Wheatstone Trunkline Microtunnel Grouting
Client: DEME (DI)
The Wheatstone Project is one of Australia’s largest resource developments and Australia’s first liquefied natural gas (LNG) hub. Wheatstone’s onshore facilities are located 12km west of Onslow on the Pilbara coast of Western Australia.
Subcon completed the grouting of the Wheatstone Trunkline into the shore crossing microtunnel in 2014.
The contract involved designing and installing a grout seal in the annulus of the mircotunnel to seal against tidal movement and anchor the pipeline to ensure thermal expansion did not transfer loads into the LNG plant.